What a great day of nothingness. I slept in. I finished reading my book (I read pretty much nonstop from about 10am until about 2:00pm). I went to the grocery (my hubby came with and made for a very quick, easy trip). I did some catching up on the computer. I cooked dinner and cleaned up the kitchen and threw in a load of clothes. I started reading a new book. That about sums up my day.
Some days, if they played out like this one, would leave me bored out of mind and wishing that I had some big something to get done. However, today it was the perfect day. E was at his Mimi's. The baby was pretty easy most of the day. Jeff played video games almost all day. It was just a nice quiet easygoing day.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment