Well, I've never personally made this recipe, but it's suppose to be easy and yummy. We will see.
~1 pound Sirloin Tips, cubed
~1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
~1 package Beef with Onion Soup Mix
~1/2 cup Fresh Mushrooms (sliced) ( I'm using canned tonight)
~1 cup Water
In a 11x9 dish, combine all ingredients except Sirloin and mix throughly. Add Sirloin Tips and coat well. Put in the oven preheated to about 400 degrees for about an hour. Serve over cooked rice or egg noodles.
Sounds easy enough and I can't wait to get it going and give it a try.
ETA: These turned out pretty yummy and it was extremely easy. I added some finely chopped onion in when I mixed it up. It was a little saltier than I would have liked, when I do it again, I'll use a sodium free cream of mushroom.....
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment