A late late night and I'm wide awake. It's just about two in the morning and Jeff is still at work. He had to go in tonight to do some maintance. I began reading a fan fiction story that a friend is writing and am totally engulfed in it. It's really good and will gladly post the link if anyone is interested. Anyways, here I sit alone in my bed reading.
Ethan has barely stirred most the night all night except I keep waking him. He hit his head pretty hard ont he coffee table and had me worried and so I was told to keep him up for two hours and then wake him every hour (I am only waking him about every two hours) He seems fine and says Mama, Daddy, then he settles back down and asks for his blankie, sassy, kitty, etc. and goes back down.
Ethan has barely stirred most the night all night except I keep waking him. He hit his head pretty hard ont he coffee table and had me worried and so I was told to keep him up for two hours and then wake him every hour (I am only waking him about every two hours) He seems fine and says Mama, Daddy, then he settles back down and asks for his blankie, sassy, kitty, etc. and goes back down.
No comments:
Post a Comment